SINGAGRIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the home of sg`s brutal sewage

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Saraba Urutoraman!! Feat Graf Olock (California Cinematic Grindcore) 19 July 08

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xbombergirlx

Saraba Urutoraman!! Feat Graf Olock (California Cinematic Grindcore) 19 July 08 Empty
PostSubject: Saraba Urutoraman!! Feat Graf Olock (California Cinematic Grindcore) 19 July 08   Saraba Urutoraman!! Feat Graf Olock (California Cinematic Grindcore) 19 July 08 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 7:17 pm

Saraba Urutoraman!! Feat Graf Olock (California Cinematic Grindcore) 19 July 08 2nu2ely

thats right all you DIY kiddos, yet another touring band to hit us. this time its Graf Orlock from the States. Never heard of them? heres a brief descript taken from Level-Plane Records.
Quote :
In late 2003 GRAF ORLOCK formed as an answer to monotony of “heart felt” lyrics and “sincere” prose. By pushing the envelope of the burgeoning cinema-grind genre, GRAF ORLOCK balance on the illusory edge of relevance and complete absurdity, longing for the heyday of late 80s and early 90s action movies, and the artistry of thematic creativity contained therein. Exploring issues as wide spread as terrorism, cybernetic revolution, inter-planetary colonialism, and psychotic delusion, GRAF ORLOCK investigate the nether regions of the human condition. Through the medium of film, they articulate an increasingly radical view of the world around them, forming a brutal social commentary of the dwindling present, and a speculatively pessimistic outlook of the future ahead.

tagging along will be spazz-core fanatics Blood On Wedding Dress from Kuala Lumpur. they play a sick ass live show and will not disappoint fans of Ed Gein, Great Redneck Hope, Dillinger Escape Plan and Daughters.

in the meantime, check out the links.

the songs on the Graf Orlock myspace dont do them justice IMO. stream the songs off their website and be blown away!

http://www.graforlock.com
http://www.myspace.com/bloodonweddingdress

lets spazz!
Back to top Go down
fleshgrinder

fleshgrinder

Saraba Urutoraman!! Feat Graf Olock (California Cinematic Grindcore) 19 July 08 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saraba Urutoraman!! Feat Graf Olock (California Cinematic Grindcore) 19 July 08   Saraba Urutoraman!! Feat Graf Olock (California Cinematic Grindcore) 19 July 08 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 4:53 am

hmmmm interesting i think i will try 2 head dwn...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fleshrage

Saraba Urutoraman!! Feat Graf Olock (California Cinematic Grindcore) 19 July 08
Page 1 of 1